Romseyredhead

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Computer clogged by vitamins

In more ways than one because my previous attempt to publish this post met with spectacular failure.
Switched on laptop this morning to find a host of messages asking me to "support Kate Hoey" and vote in favour of keeping looser restrictions on vitamins in today's debate. Fairness dictates that I should point out that the motion is actually part of Conservative opposition day and is headed by Chris Grayling (with Kate at number 2 position on the order paper). It made me wonder whether some very clever politically attuned lobbying had been going on.
Unfortunately, I could not send e-mails so had to delete a huge number of circulars and junk round robins before I was able to reply to everybody. Oh, the joys of technology.