Romseyredhead

Saturday, March 26, 2005

A day off!

Husband decided a break would do me good and booked me into the Sanctuary for a day. Blissful as spent most of the day having bits of me pampered and massaged and felt very chilled at the end of the day.

I decided I would read the glossy magazines while I was there which is a rare treat for me but at the moment it is impossible to escape politics even for a day - expected to be reading about things uniquely girlie but She magazine had an article about the three party leaders and in another mag (can't remember whether it was Vanity Fair or Tatler) there was an extremely interesting article about voting in Ohio.

I was a little worried that I might have finally "gone native" but then I reflected that it was good to see monthly magazines covering political issues. Whether it will engage people or not remains to be seen.